Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fourth of July Hiatus

As you can tell, I'm taking a little hiatus because I'm on vacation to see my family back in Columbus, Ohio for the 4th of July and to be in one of my best friend's wedding.

I'm keeping up the reading (always do), but I'll post later to sort of wrap up (maybe after Acts is finished...) some of what I didn't post on in detail. I suppose that by doing this I'm trying to illustrate a proper balance of the Bible's teaching of vocation, which is basically that each of us are called to serve God with our lives in a variety of different callings (husband, student, brother, worker, etc.) which God gives us wisdom and guidance to balance, and it has NOTHING to do with being lazy, of course...

May God bless your reading as well! And I might post an article or two if something of note occurs...

2 comments:

  1. Did Jesus take breaks on the 4th of July?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes...yes he did. It's all recorded in the lesser known apocryphon of "The Bad News About My Brother."

    ReplyDelete

Reformation True

Reformation True
Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, Sola Scriptura